This page is brought to you by Housemartin Guest House.
018 468 6314
Klerksdorp CBD, Neserhof, Klerkindustria, Pienaarsdorp, Randlespark, Dawkinsville & Allaton up to Ariston Road.
Irenepark, Flamwood, Wilkeville, La Hoff, Flimieda, Wilkoppies, Doringkruin, Adamayview.
Urania, Roosheuwel, Freemanville, Meiringspark, Declerqville, Songloed, Elandia, Elandsheuwel, Devana & Oudorp (Hendrik Potgieter & Swart streets)
Matlosana Mall, Matlosana Gardens & Palmietfontein (JB)
Hartbeesfontein CBD, WWTP & All Suburbs ( excl. Tigane )
Why watch this video?
1. It teaches you to be self-reliant as far as load-shedding schedules go.
2. Spend this 5 minutes and know forever how to read the schedule.
3. Understand how it actually works and see why some areas seem lucky, while your area not. See that it is actually fair.
4. See the big picture. Not just the current times, but the days ahead and how it may impact you and your business.
5. Get your notifications direct from Eskom on twitter and do not be Application dependent. When you have twitter installed on your mobile and activated push notifications and follow Eskom, you get a notification as soon as Eskom announce any change.( https://twitter.com/Eskom_SA )
6. All you need is to know which stage is applicable, your once-off screenshot of your area and your understanding of how to read the schedule.
7. Enable yourself to actually help others, instead of asking for help.
And all that knowledge gained from watching a 5 min video!
Below are the eight, detailed load shedding schedules for KOSH. Scroll down.
You can click on an image to open the schedule in order to take a screenshot.
Relax & enjoy your stay!
Be assured that we will bend over backward to make sure you are happy!